As the owner of the ATIMS Platform, Mzansi Live is used in this policy as the party involved with the privacy in the policy as set out below. The service in this document refers to, is ATIMS. Consumer privacy is important to Mzansi Live. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mzansi Live collects and the ways in which Mzansi Live uses that personal information.
By using the ATIMS platform, the consumer hereby gives permission to Mzansi Live Marketing Department to collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information about the consumer’s use of this website and application including purchase trends;
- information that you provide using the website for the purpose of registering with the website and/or application including purchasing and ordering of products;
- information about transactions carried out over this website, including billing details;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including personal details; and
- Geographical location.
- any other information that you send to Mzansi Live.
Using Personal Information
Mzansi Live may use the consumer’s personal information to:
- administer this website and subsequent digital platform services;
- personalize the website for the consumer;
- enable the consumer to access and use the website services;
- publish information about the consumer on the website, with the consumer’s explicit permission; • send to the consumer the products that he/she has purchased;
- send to the consumer, statements and invoices;
- collect payments from the consumer; and
- send marketing communications through to the consumer.
Where Mzansi Live discloses personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mzansi Live may disclose personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Mzansi Live will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information. Mzansi Live will store all the personal information provided on hosting companies’ secure servers.
Cross border data transfers
In addition, personal information that has been submitted by a consumer for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. By using the ATIMS platform, the consumer hereby gives permission to cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this policy
Other Applications, Websites, or Third parties
This website may contain links to other applications or websites. Mzansi Live is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Mzansi Live